Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Turkey Day!

It is our last Thanksgiving as a family of 3! Kinda hard to believe that after how long we have waited we only have a few days left before we meet our sweet Ava Grace! We went over to Nana's house about 12pm and had our Thanksgiving dinner there and Allie Kate went down for a nap there so me, Julie, her mother in law, and Nana went down stairs in the man cave and watched "What to expect when you're expecting" while the guys played x box :)

This sweet girl makes me so Thankful I am her momma :) She loves candy canes right now and had to take everyone a candy cane to Thanksgiving dinner...and a tic tac :)
 







 
 
And of course we had to get pregnant pics since it will probably be the last time me and Julie are both pregnant for a while...

39 weeks and 10 weeks!

39 weeks :) Almost there! Only a few more days!!

Allie wanted in on the belly shots and needed to show off her "preg-e-nant" belly :)


Allie didn't wake up from her nap until about 5:15pm so then we headed over to Nan and Pops to eat again (I couldn't eat one bite I was still so full) and visit with them. Gran and Papa weren't able to come because Papa had the flu last weekend and is still waiting to make sure he isn't contagious!

We had a pretty relaxing and easy going Thanksgiving which is exactly what we needed this year because next year I'm pretty sure it will be crazy with two little crazy girls running around :)

Last night when I was laying Allie down for bed I gave her about 37 kisses and then I told her "I love you little bit happy Thanksgiving!" and she responded "I love you too big bit happy Thanksgiving to you big bit" :) That sweet girl makes me so happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment